In the fall, 3–4 October 2015, Hotel Rikala will be filled with inspiring female energy. Our own Inner Wheel event will gather us again to spend a weekend together. In addition to spending time together, we will offer interesting female perspectives from different fields.
Salo is known for its stone foundation shops, and during the day you will also have the opportunity to stop by and see what they have to offer. The evening event will take place in the gorgeous historical milieu of Wiurila Manor.
On behalf of Inner Wheel sisters in Salo, we would like to offer you our warmest welcome!
- Raili Heikinheimo, President 2014-2015
- Irma Laakkio, President 2015- 2016
- Marja Kyrölä, National Board President 2014-2016
- Merja Lehtinen, D 141 Chairman 2015-2016
IW Rally Material
- Inner Wheel -Rally 2015 – Welcome info – Kutsu (IW-Rally_invitation_EN_2015)
- Inner Wheel -Rally 2015 – Program – Ohjelma (IW-Rally-program EN_2015)
- Inner Wheel -Rally 2015 – Webbooking or download booking forms (IW-Rally_booking FIN_2015, PDF), (IW-Rally_booking_FIN_2015, Word doc)
- Info: Salo (web, wiki, VisitSalo) Wiurila (museo office, web, wiki), Katariina Kyrölä, (web), Lotta-Pia Kallio (web), Saila Halonen (LinkedIn)
Tervetuloa Saloon! – Welcome to Salo!
The booking and payment by 4.9.2015 normal price, after that +20 €.
Raili, Irma, Marja & Merja
Salo is easy to find and travel to. Salo is located right off the main highway E18 between Turku (Åbo) and Helsinki (Helsingfors). If arriving from Sweden, the easiest route is to take a ferry (Tallink Silja, Viking Line) from Stockholm to Turku, and then hop on the train to Helsinki in Turku harbor.
Salo is easily accessible also from the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. A bus to Turku via Salo leaves the airport about every hour, and the bus stop is located right in front of the terminal arrivals exit. From downtown Helsinki you can either take a bus or a train to Turku each of which stops in Salo. The bus and train connections leave Helsinki approximately every hour. For buses see Matkahuolto, and for trains see VR.fi.
Accommodation: booking by 18.9.2015 to Sokos Hotel Rikala.
+358 2 77 44 100 or email@example.com
Adress: Asemakatu 15
1-person 65 € / room, 2-person standard 85 € / room, 2-person superior 105 € / room. Including full breakfast.
Accommodation also in Hotel Cumulus
You can book yourself here, only one person at the time, thank you.